For last two decades,
I was busy hustling all day every day,
I didn’t appreciate what I already have,
I was running for some thing new.
Recently, I started wondering ,
When I didn’t appreciate what I already have .
Then how do I appreciate when I attain some thing new.
Did you ever feel the same like me?
Then we both are on same boat ?
I learned some thing and I added it to my daily routine .
It is already showing good result for me.
If you can invest 5 mins every day to make your day more productive and achieve more.
Then Gratitude Journal may help,
Just like it is helping me.
Gratitude journal is a diary of things for which one is grateful about.
You may practice by writing it on paper remembering those you are greatful about or saying them to your self by sitting alone.
When we express gratitude , Our brain releases dopamine and serotonin, The two crucial neurotransmitters responsible for our emotions, and they make us feel ‘good’ and increase positive thinking .
Positive thinking will help us:
1) Increases productivity by increasing cognition
2) Improves thinking & analytical skills
3) Increases attention span
4) Improves ability to solve challenges quick.
some Ideas for Gratitude Journal:
Here is the list of gratitude prompts that can get you writing about all the things you have to be grateful for. If you’re stuck at the start, at least a few of these prompts should be able to kickstart your gratitude creativity:
- What is an old relationship I am grateful for?
- What qualities do I appreciate in a co-worker?
- What is one quality I admire about my partner?
- What positive quality have I picked up from my friend?
- What positive quality have I picked up from my mom?
- What positive quality have I picked up from my dad?
- What do I admire about the employees at the places I frequent?
- What positive quality do I really admire about myself?
- What positive qualities of a role model do I value?
- How can a perceived weakness of mine also be a strength?
- What is one thing I am looking forward to today?
- What is an opportunity I have today that most people don’t that I can appreciate?
- What one thing (within my control) would make today great?
- What is something I am better at today than I was yesterday?
- What can I appreciate about today’s weather (in a non-cynical way)?
- What is one thing I appreciate about my health?
- What positive quality can I find within something I think will suck today?
- What do I appreciate about the career skills I have today?
- What can I appreciate/accept of my financial situation?
- What can I appreciate about my appearance today?
- What is one good thing that happened during the day?
- What obstacle have I overcome that I appreciate about myself?
- What did I appreciate about a former job?
- What do I admire about my childhood?
- What is a past experience that felt bad at the time that I can appreciate now?
- What am I grateful for that I learned in school?
- What is one thing I appreciate about my ancestors that allowed me to live the life I have?
- What do I appreciate about the food I ate (or didn’t eat) today?
- What sight did I see yesterday that I found enjoyable?
- What scent did I smell yesterday that I found enjoyable?
- Pick one object you love. What do you love about it?
- What do I appreciate about the home I live in?
- What do I appreciate about the city I live in?
- What do I appreciate about the country I live in?
- What do I appreciate about the restaurants I frequent?
- What is one piece of clothing I appreciate?
- What do I appreciate about the music I listen to?
- What is one thing I appreciate about my body?
- What food do I really appreciate and why?
- What type of art do I appreciate and why?
#positivethinking #KrishnaLakamsani #mylifelessons #Lifelessons